A wave of demonization can be felt everywhere in India and undoubtedly it has affected our lives in a very particular way as how we transact and shop. You can still see many being in long queues for exchanging the older notes but few are using technology and living cashless lives in a smarter way indeed.
For this very smarter way of going cashless Axis bank has introduced Axis Pay UPI App, which enables you to send or receive money securely and instantaneously using only your name and nothing else. What! Seems unbelievable? My friend, it’s the beginning of new era of technology altogether where you can perform any transaction using this user-friendly App where you can link any bank account to instantaneously and securely, with just your name. Imagine how easy your life is going to be!
The Axis UPI App uses the Unified Payments Interface (UPI) which lets users to transfer money instantaneously without knowing the sender’s or receiver’s bank particulars.
Here is a quick guide for you to get going with the Axis Pay UPI App:
- Download the Axis Pay UPI App from Google Playstore
- Generate a unique ID (This would act as an identifier which you generate and link to any of your bank accounts to proceed for secure payments). The unique ID can be in any format such as yourname@axisbank or mobilenumber@axisbank.
- Select your desired bank account
- Link any bank account to your unique ID generated
- Authenticate your account & set a PIN
- You are all set to send and receive money instantaneously with all sense of security
You can download and make use of Axis Pay UPI without having an account with Axis Bank. You just need to make sure that your unique ID generated in Axis Pay is suffixed with @axisbank.
For performing the transaction, it mandates a 6 digit passcode to login to the upi app. While making the transaction, select your desired bank from the list on the app. Generate an exclusive Virtual Payment Address (VPA) for the selected account and authenticate the selected account with the help of your Debit Card credentials and OTP. Subsequently, set MPIN for the account which you can use for transferring money to other Virtual Addresses (VPA).
We are living in an era where people are moving towards living a cashless life by going digital in all facets but concern of security always resided in back of our mind. Axis Pay allows two way authentication to ensure complete safety and security.