With the emerging of e-commerce websites, online shopping is one such trend which has dignified the concept itself. Firstly, those websites were launched who taught people about the concept of online shopping then there were websites which offered discounts on the e-commerce portals. And now is the time when people can compare different prices of websites and choose accordingly.
Similarly, we get confused while choosing the right credit card. There is a number of credit card companies in the market which offer different offers for online shopping. Let us look for the top credit cards which are perfect for online shopping.
- SBI Simply Click
This card is perfect for online shopping, like one has been defined for this only. SBI simply check card has partnered with many online stores like Amazon, Foodpanda, Bookmyshow, Cleartrip, Lenskart, Zoomcar,etc.
Features of SBI Simply check card
- As a log in gift, customer receives Amazon gift voucher.
- Earn rewards upto 5X on other online spend
- Voucher of Rs2000/- on annual spet of 1,00,000.
- Annual fees goes upto Rs499/- a year for renewal.
Why to choose this card?
This credit card is being offered at a very nominal charge and you can avail the maximum of benefits.
- Axis Bank Buzz Credit card
This is the ideal card for shopaholics. Axis bank has too partnered with many online stores like Flipkart. There is no certain minimum age to avail this credit card. Bank charge the annual fees of Rs.750/- per year.
Features of Axis Bank Credit card
- Flipkart gift vouchers worth Rs.1000/-within 45 days for making 3 purchases
- Gift vouchers worth Rs.8000 from Flipkart
- 6 rewarded points for every Rs.200 spent
- No cost EMI on special offers
- HDFC Solitaire credit card
HDFC offers Solitaire credit card to its customers. The best offer about this credit card is you will earn a reward point for any amount you spend on online shopping. This is being specifically made for shopping freaks! Bank offers interest-free credit period for 50 days.
Features of HDFC credit card
– Free fuel worth Rs.1500/- in a year
– No cost liability for losing the card
– The customer receives 1000 reward points from Shoppers stop on Rs.75,000 spend every six months.
– 50% off on grocery and food items
– A chance to earn cashback up to 4000 points
- CITI Bank Reward Card
Take advantage of this CITI bank reward card only in Rs.1000 in the end of the year and one can spend upto Rs.30,000 in a year. The best thing? Bank does not charge any welcoming fees for issuing this card.
Features of CITI bank card
- Attractive offers on redemption
- Welcome rewards worth 1500 points
- Earn 1 reward point for every Rs.125 spent
- Win 10 reward points for Rs.125 spent in departmental stores.
- ICICI Bank American credit card
It is the most preferred credit card for online shopping with zero annual fee but customer has to pay membership fee of Rs.1000/-. Various ICICI credit card offers are provided for the customers which offers discounts on movies, travelling, hotels and various ICICI credit card offers.
Features of ICICI American credit card
- 50% rewards on online expenditure
- Complimentary Prologue tie on joining
- 4 payback points on shopping of groceries, departmental stores
- 3 payback points on online shopping
- 2 payback points on other transaction except fuel
- CITI Bank Titanium card
This is a co-branded credit card which offers best of the privilege for the customers with amazing reward points and cashback amount, on both retail shops as well as from online shopping.
Features of CITI bank Titanium card
- Joining gifts: 2 gift vouchers worth Rs.250/-
- Welcome gift: 500 points from Shoppers stop
- 7 reward points from shoppers stop on shopping of Rs.1000/-
- No annual fees if the amount spent is more than 30,000
- Snapdeal HDFC card
HDFC has collaborated with Snapdeal and activated bag full of offers, with amazing cashback amount, reward point and gifts kit. HDFC and snapdeal are here to give amazing benefits to customers.
Features of Snapdeal HDFC card
- 10 reward points on Rs.150 spent on snapdeal
- Fuel surcharge at Rs.250/- on every billing
- 5% off on snapdeal offers on regular offers
- Standard Chartered Manhattan Credit card
This is probably the best credit card for salaried person worth Rs. 1 L-2 L. You can waive your amount by getting cashback, reward points and much more from this credit card. One just need to take the membership of Rs.999/- per year.
Features of Standard Chartered Manhattan credit card
- 5% cashback on supermarket and departmental stores
- 5x reward points on hotels, flights, fuels
- 500/- cashback every month for Rs.150/- spent
- American Express Gold card
Will you say no to an offer which basically gives you 1000 reward points every month on shopping of Rs1000 and above? Here is the offer, American express gold card gives you this opportunity.
Features of American Express Card
- Annual fees is Rs.1000/-
- Welcome membership gift worthbRs.4000/-
- 1000 bonus points on using the card at least 6 times
- Upto 20% off on selected restaurants
- SBI ELITE Credit card
SBI is leading public bank and is offering great deals on its credit cards for customers. Annual fees is Rs.4999/- and interest rare comes out to be 3.35%.
Features of SBI Elite card
- Welcoming e-vouchers worth Rs.5000 on premium brands
- Free movie tickets every month
- 2 reward points per 100 spent
- Earn 15000 bonus points worth Rs.1,00,000 lac spent
These are the best of 10 credit cards which are actually ruling the e-commerce industry. Choose the best credit card which is suitable in every front after calculating your salary and expenses.